Raised Floor with HPL finish (Steel Panel)
- Model: HGD600
- Dimension: 600×600×35/30 (mm)
- FOB Price: US $1 - 9,999 / Piece
- Min. Order Quantity:100 Piece/Pieces
- Supply Ability:10000 Piece/Pieces per Month
- Port: Guangzhou
- Payment Terms: T/T, L/C
This product is made of quality steel plate, which is stretched forming, point welded and plastic sprayed with bubble cement filler filled in its inner cavity. The fire-resistant decoration plates that can endure high temperature adhere to its surface with conductive chips embedded around it. The pedestals and cross beams are wholly plated with zinc and the height of pedestals is adjustable and can be self-locked.
|TYPE||Concentrated Load||Impact Load||Ultimated Load||Uniform Load||Rolling Load|
Features of raised Floor with HPL finish (Steel Panel):
- Designed specially for computer room & clean room.
- Excellent rolling load & ultimate load performance.
- Light weight cementitious fill makes panels solid and quiet.
- Completely non-combustible.
- Black electrodeposition cathodic epoxy paint finish for life time protection.
- Class A flame spread and smoke development rating.
- Wide range of finishes available.
Application area of raised floor (steel panel) with HPL finish:
Computer rooms, programmed control equipment rooms, electrical-controlled classrooms, places that have requirements of dust-proof and anti-static, and fields with aerial requirements.
Pedestal and Stringer:
HPL Color Card:
BEISIDE® computer, server, control room, and general office access floors is China fastest growing raised access-flooring manufacturer. HUIYA help design and create smarter buildings utilizing HUIYA's state of the art raised flooring systems to help organize your voice and data requirements. Create your intelligent building by using the access floor as an open-air plenum. With over 10 years of experience around the construction industry, HUIYA is committed to being part of the solution.
Businesses have responded quickly and dramatically to rapid technological changes over the last several years. Yet, building systems have been slow to accomodate these demands. Changes to office environments continue to be disruptive, slow and wasteful. Repairs to sensitive equipment and data remains unnecessarily high. Environmental efficiency and comfort is more important than ever. HUIYA's Raised Access Flooring systems eliminate the need for embedded wiring and provides instant access to wiring and cabling, allowing for quick and easy reconfiguration of your office space. HUIYA has the technology to address advances in electronic work flow, conservation and occupant comfort.
Why an Access Floor?
- Construction programmes are reduced by at least two weeks per floor due to elimination of a sand cement screed.
- As warm air rises, considerable cost savings are achieved by an underfloor air plenum delivering conditioned air exactly where it is needed - compared with the traditional uneconomic alternative of forcing conditioned air from the ceiling.
- Maximum flexibility for the installation and reconfiguring of services to equipment and workstations a matter of hours.
- In new construction the use of an access floor for total service distribution reduces the overall building height by about 13%. Or, for the same height, you can increase the number of floors.