Showing all 4 results
HUIYA.1000LBS.ESD TILE STEEL RAISED FLOOR-DATA CENTERData Center Raised Floor
HUIYA.1000LBS.HPL TILE STEEL RAISED FLOOR-DATA CENTERData Center Raised Floor
HUIYA.1250LBS. PERFORATED STEEL RAISED FLOOR-DATA CENTERData Center Raised Floor
HUIYA.1250LBS.HPL CALCIUM SULPHATE RAISED FLOOR-DATA CENTERData Center Raised Floor
WHAT IS A DATA CENTER RAISED FLOOR AND WHY IS IT NEEDED?
A data center raised floor is an additional floor that is built two inches to four feet above a concrete floor. The objective is to provide an area that enables cooling electrical and mechanical processes. Therefore, in data centers, raised floors are used for distributing cold air. Facilities use raised flooring to reduce the amount of air needed to cool equipment. They require less energy and help enhance temperature distribution across all of the cabinets.
Data centers generate a massive amount of heat as a result of their size, huge working capacity, and long hours of operation. The heat, thus, produced throughout the rows of servers at a data center can create serious engineering issues. Much of the electricity and energy is consumed in the functioning of these servers, including their maintenance. This is where raised or elevated floors serve their purpose.
Advantages of Using Raised Floor In Data Centers
Building a raised floor for a data center can have its advantages. Here’s what makes them beneficial.
1. Manages poor airflow capacity Some commercial facilities have poor airflow management. Therefore, introducing additional cooling capacity becomes the next step to combat overheating servers. A raised floor helps reduce the cooling load on thermal behavior by 40%. It’s physics! Install perforated raised floor tiles within cold aisles. Perforated tiles are installed in hot aisles when a maintenance tile is put in place. Maintenance tiles give employees access to work in a comfortable and warmer environment. Maintenance tiles are not meant for permanent use as they tend to restrict airflow.
2. Easier Equipment Upgrades Raised floors enable easy equipment upgrades or the installation of new equipment. For instance, installing large amounts of cables at a data center proves to be effective and cost-efficient. Raised floors can also help in concealing cables and consolidating ports, and power plugs, and, thus, declutter the data floor. So, raised flooring at data centers enables effective floor panel planning. In other words, cabling is done on raised floors rather than placing them close to servers, light fixtures, and sprinkler systems.
HUIYA Payment And Export Condition
- Condition: New
- Payments: Telegraphic Transfer / Letter of Credit at sight
- Shipping method: Support Sea Freight.
- Export Country: Shipping From China
- Delivery: Estimated 50-250SQM/2 weeks preparation.
- Estimated 500-100000SQM( Two Weeks of Preparation and 1 day for 500SQM).
- Sample: The sample is Free and the International Delivery Fee Paid by the Customer
- Container Loading: 500SQM/20ft Container
- MOQ: No Quantity Limitation
- Returns: Does not accept returns