Steel Cementious HPL raised floor
Steel Cementious HPL raised floor is designed to be versatile and highly adaptable to all applications providing significant load resistance levels, fire rating any and thus reducing investment costs.it consists of high density international standard cement core panels and Steel sheet on hydrochloric phosphate membrane coating with epoxy powder coated, for anti-corrosion. surface featuring an improved protection against external factors like fire and moisture. Steel Cementious Raised access floor are highly configurable offering a wide range of covering finish options from factory to turn system into fully accessible.
Due to its superior performance features over a standard wood core or calcium silicate panel, the steel cementitious panel has become the preferred choice for architects, specifiers, and end-users. A cementitious core is less vulnerable to humidity and temperature variations than a wood core product. This facilitates on-site installation scripting, and so provides more flexibility. Office buildings, intelligent office environments, meeting rooms, commercial and industrial bureaus, government areas with dust-proof and water-proof needs, fields with wiring requirements, and so on, are typically covered with square carpet.
What may it be used for?
Cementitious Raised Flooring Systems panels come in three standard types with concentrated load ratings of 1250, 1500, and 2000 pounds each. These concrete access floor panels are interchangeable with our Hollow Steel System for increased adaptability. They can be used for a variety of purposes, including:
• Computer data centers
• Gathering areas
• A multi-purpose office
• Facilities that are mission-critical
• Server rooms and telecommunications rooms
|HUIYA FS800/FS1000/FS1250/FS2000 Anti-Static Cementitious Infill Steel Raised Access Floor Panel|
|Panel Type||Panel Grade||Dynamic Load (kN)||Concentrated Load (kN)||Impact Load (kG)||Safety Factor||Uniform Load (kN/m2)||Weight (kG)|
|FS2000||Extra Super Heavy
Steel cementitious raised floor advantages:
The use of concrete access flooring creates a hidden room beneath your walking area. These floors can be installed as low as a few inches off the ground or as high as several feet in the air, providing enough space for technicians and maintenance staff to work without causing any disruption.
A concrete raised floor is appealing and offers several advantages, including:
• Better air quality, temperature control, and system efficiency: The extra space allows you to install complete HVAC systems beneath the floor, allowing you to achieve superior air quality, temperature control, and system efficiency.
• Heat resistance: Concrete functions as a natural heat sink, allowing your equipment and building to stay calm. For increased protection in the event of an emergency, these floors are flame-resistant.
• Outstanding acoustics: For superior acoustics, our concrete access flooring is produced to precise tolerances. They have been shown to absorb noise and impact and minimize sound transmission from room to room.
• More versatility: With a raised concrete computer floor, you have complete design freedom. You can quickly rearrange the architecture as technology advances, and you update to new equipment.
• Cable management: Raised concrete floor systems to provide you plenty of room to store and run all of your cables and cabling, reducing trip hazards, increasing aesthetics, and organizing server rooms.
Steel Cementious HPL raised floor FINISHES / COVERINGS
A wide variety of light finishes / coverings, High Pressure laminate(HPL),vinyl floor, ceramic, natural wood, granite, etc, is available to fit any interior design.
Raised Floor Specification:
• Dimensions: 600 x 600mm
• Thickness: 33-35 millimeters
• Top: Anti-static high-pressure laminate / vinyl / bare
• The entire structure is made of steel, and the cavity is filled with a lightweight cement slurry.
• Top and bottom sheets are made of GI sheets with an epoxy coating for long-term rust resistance.
• For enhanced strength and fire resistance, the bottom plate has 64 inverted embossings with spot welding.
• For robust lateral stability, the panels rest on the grid formed by the stringers, bolted to the pedestals.
Where can I get a raised steel cementitious floor?
The company that provides raised flooring must have prior experience. Always check their expertise before making a contract. Discuss your options with their experts; they can help you choose the perfect panels, understructure, and finish to complement your space and deliver the benefits you desire.
CORE: Steel shall and cement core inside.
Stable structure of raised access floor consisting of 75 to 2000 mm adjustable in height pedestals and lateral stringers
HIGH PERFORMANCE FEATURES
Raised access floor system has a significant high resistance features to static and dynamic loads and fire rating (Bfl-s1 under UNE EN 13501). A stable structure stands on stringers and pedestals ensuring its structural integrity, stability and leveled floor.
Why is it necessary to import a Chinese steel cementitious raised floor?
As a result of their rapid growth, many businesses have begun to compete on an international basis. Level. A well-organized elevated level is crucial when a firm starts out or expands. Organize the responsibilities of wiring and maintenance. To accommodate demand, imports or custom-made products are utilized. It is possible to make use of objects. On the other side, importing can help you save a lot of money.
What's the best way to bring a Chinese steel cementitious raised floor into the country?
Importing is relatively simple because most Chinese raised access floor enterprises are multinational. Material suppliers for raised floor pedestals A buyer might look for local distributors who can assist them in staying with or working with the company. If you can't find a local distributor, you could contact a raised floor pedestal manufacturer in China. It contains information on the best option as well as the method for importing it from China.
Consider a raised floor pedestal from China if you're remodeling or starting from scratch. It's a low-maintenance, environmentally friendly, lightweight flooring option for a data center, computer rooms, libraries, clean rooms, or even a basement area in a home. It's a cost-effective solution with a lengthy lifespan and a slew of advantages. As a result, for your raised floor alternative, contact a good steel raised floor seller.