Calcium sulphate raised floor
While working within the confines of existing room proportions, calcium flooring solutions are innovative methods to make a place more manageable and orderly. While these robust internal floors give good structural support, they also allow for lots of open space beneath the panels for air circulation, as well as the concealment of all of your wires, cables, and ductwork.
For data centers, server rooms, and other locations, these panels give the performance that you demand. Access Floors will assist you with your intelligent flooring solution. We are experts in raised access flooring, and we can design and install a new calcium access floor system that meets all of your requirements perfectly.
What Are Calcium Sulphate Accessibility Flooring Systems, and How Do They Work?
The sealed panels of the Calcium Sulphate Accessibility Flooring consist of a recycled calcium sulfate core, screened with a high-speed ABS and a galvanized steel floor. The panels are environmentally friendly, red- and fire-proof (with a fire propagation grade of class "A"), and waterproof, with outstanding stiffness, load ratios, durability, and acoustic and static performances as well as other features. In addition, the wood-core compatible Calcium Sulphate panel in the United States does not have, however, the same weaknesses as a standard wood-core system, for example, the vulnerability to changes in humidity and temperature and the vulnerability to wood-core expansion and delamination.
Installing a Calcium Raised Floor System Has Its Advantages
In terms of office design and functionality, flooring is crucial. Consider the advantages of a calcium access floor system for a new construction or restoration project:
- Environmentally friendly, "green" building materials: These panels are 100 percent recyclable and made with sustainable processes.
- Fire resistance: If a fire breaks out, these fire-resistant panels will provide insulation, slow the flames, and give your staff more time to flee.
- Load capacity: The tiles can sustain 150-pound hits and have a 3400-pound ultimate rating. They also provide 371.75 pounds.
- Waterproof properties: Calcium-raised floor systems are water-resistant, making them easy to maintain and ideal for use in high-humidity conditions.
Raised Floor Uses Application
It has become the most often utilized raised floor technology in commercial projects due to its numerous benefits and low cost. In addition, its high load capacity makes it a popular choice among banks, school computer labs, and libraries. • Offices • High-Grade Intelligent Buildings • Meeting rooms • Audio-visual teaching rooms • Exhibition rooms • TV and radio stations • Operating rooms • Banks and Casinos • and other situations requiring a high loading capacity ceramic calcium sulphate raised floor can be put.
Specifications of Ceramic Calcium Sulphate Raised Floors
- Ceramic Tile (10mm) finish on the top surface,
- with various top coverings available;
- Aluminum Foil and Galvanized Steel Tray on the bottom surface;
- Calcium Sulphate Core and Ceramic Covering on the main surface;
- Conductive Edge Trims on the edges of the top surface;
- Size: 600x600x35mm;
- Thickness: 35mm, suitable for ceramic top covering;
- Weight: 30KG/PC
Raised Ceramic Calcium Sulphate Floor Structure
- Panel - 35mm panel of thickness with calcium sulph board and top ceramic tile (10mm), PVC and ABS timers are bundled with 4 edges, steel / aluminum are bent on the base plate
- Suspenders - steel structure raised on top with plastic gait, height set 70mm - 150mm, with or without the square tube stringer stable connection on system Floor Grommet and Outlet Box - Additional Accessories
Why You Should Import Calcium Sulphate Raised Floor from China?
As businesses continue to grow and expand, incorporating the latest technology has become a must. Part of it includes putting lots of gadgets and wires throughout the office rooms to ensure seamless functioning of the servers, computers, and other IT and electrical equipment and their maintenance. Companies as a result now invest in raised access elevated floors for seamless upkeep of the equipment that is hidden from the visible office floors.
The best way to ensure that you get the best product while saving money is to import it from China. Over the years they have developed the technology to offer the best calcium-sulfate raised floor that is cost-efficient without compromising on the quality.
Irrespective of whether you are developing a project in Korea, Taiwan, Japan, or India, you can import the product from China or sell it to potential customers. Companies are now also offering
How To Import Calcium-Sulphate Raised Floor From China?
You can either contact a local distributor who sells the product you are looking for or contact the company directly. Once you contact a company like HUIYA Inc you get the quotation for your calcium sulphate raised floor materials. Depending on your requirement you can order either sample or in bulk. The turnaround time is minimum for the Chinese raised floor companies, without compromising on the product. You also have the choice of partnering with these companies and sell the items in the local market.